The IMA’s e-volunteer program is starting to take off. Recently volunteers created a list of the 100 Most Important Artworks at the IMA, and now are starting to work through the list to make articles about every one.
Last summer we documented all of the outdoor artworks on the 150 acre campus.
What’s next? Whatever you want to do to help create information about IMA artworks in Wikipedia, or my personal favorite, create encyclopedic articles about conservation practices. So far there are good articles on:
Check out the e-volunteer program here.
- milkshake-n-honey likes this
- debrawrs likes this
- meganmeemee likes this
- fleece-fi-fo-fum likes this
- havingheavyboots likes this
- thelastbiscuittin likes this
- ilnestjamaistroptard likes this
- checosastaifacendo likes this
- trickstaris reblogged this from absolumentmoderne
- whataboutateakettle likes this
- halewoods reblogged this from absolumentmoderne
- absolumentmoderne reblogged this from richardmccoy
- flandes likes this
- richardmccoy posted this