Considering the political climate and current affairs, is there a better time to come to the IMA and see works of art and history to help better understand a culture and religion so misunderstood by so many?
For the past three weeks, many of us have been installing “Beauty and Belief; Crossing Bridges with the Arts of Islamic Culture” and it opens tonight.
Indystar.com article (where I got the above image)
- darkisfuckingchasingme reblogged this from richardmccoy
- darkisfuckingchasingme likes this
- publicartfund likes this
- 3rdofmay reblogged this from richardmccoy
- damnedtodeutschland likes this
- triciagilson likes this
- ritaelise reblogged this from richardmccoy and added:
- richardmccoy posted this